Welcome to Ready Set Read!


Welcome to my website. Here I will review every and I mean every book I read. Mostly I read young adult literature but sometimes I do read other things. My goal is to help you find something to read. Also I hope that I will be able to help you avoid some very painful reading experiences. Usually I like the books I read. No, not because I love everything but because I research a book before I buy it. My research has bordered on obsession more than once. Oh well...there are worse obsessions, right? Right?!



Monday, March 30, 2009

Upcoming Review

UPCOMING REVIEWS!

My next review will be on ' The Mummy ' by Anne Rice. I just have to finish it. Let me say this first though, so far I am loving it! After that I will be reviewing ' Tomorrow When The War Began ' by John Marsden. It's an incredible series, I am in AWE!















No comments: