Bad Kitty
Michelle Jaffe
Jas is on a family vacation is Las Vegas. Her plans are simple; convince her father she can be a model daughter, avoid her evil cousin Alyson and her friend Veronique and maybe get the cute boy by the snack huts attention. For most girls this wouldn't be a problem, well it is for Jas. While lounging by the pool at the venetian hotel she is attacked by a cat and suddenly she finds herself in the middle of a mystery.
Jas and all the other characters in this book are just so cute! I loved it. It's like Nancy Drew only a little funnier. I was literally laughing out loud. Never a good thing. Well at least it isn't if you're in public. I need to stop reading books in public. Some of the looks people send me are unbelievable. No, seriously though Michelle Jaffe's Bad Kitty is worth the time. Lots of fun for the quirky and wild teen girl! Light reading and a must read for all Nancy Drew fans, myself included.
Simply put this book was totally Mastercard! If you want to know what I mean by that pick up the book or simply leave a comment. For those of you who don't like Nancy Drew.

No comments:
Post a Comment