Vampire Kisses
Ellen Schreiber
Raven is that girl. You know who I mean. That one girl that does absolutely not fit in. All her life Raven has been completely obsessed with vampires. In a small snobb town Raven has named "Dullsville" nothing truly exciting ever happens. Well that is until one day when a mysterious family moves into the old mansion. Until recently it has stood vacant and if town gossip is actually right for a change, the mansions new inhabitants are vampires. The Sterling family are unusually pale and are only seen outside at night. That isn't even the bes
t part. As Raven soon learns they have a son, about her age. Alexander, he is tall, pale, brooding and oh did I mention Raven's perfect guy? Well he is.
I loved this book! Okay, it wasn't brilliant but it was entertaining and fun. I thought Raven's point of view was incredibly refreshing. Her unique take on the world and all the crazy things she does makes for a very funny storyline. I liked seeing life in Dullsville through the eyes of someone who wears all black and does not like Tommy Hilfiger. Characters like Raven are few and far between, at least in my experience. It's hard to explain but even though the characters were a little stereotyped and throughout most of the book you could guess what happened next I really liked this book. It's fun and energetic read that keeps you more than entertained throughout the story. Before the first chapter is over you will be rooting for Raven!

No comments:
Post a Comment